Bamboo Flooring Exclusivity
Versatility is what bamboo flooring has that captures attention of most consumers. Due to its unique construction, bamboo flooring is a lot more versatile than wood flooring. Bamboo flooring was often used by most of the consumers and just recently it is one of the newest and hottest flooring products. Their popularity boosted amazingly for some reasons and bamboo flooring can now be used in any area of your home. Bamboo has a well-known natural and unique characteristics that help give more attraction and character to any of your room areas.
These are some of the bamboo’s characteristics when used as flooring material:
• Bamboo is a more renewable resource that can be harvested about every 5-8 years.
• Just like other hardwood flooring products, installing bamboo flooring is easy.
• It can be used for almost all room areas.
• Its durability and stability are similar with that of the average red oak.
• Maintenance is no different as how you care for other wood floors.
• Its construction offers more stability on various dimensions.
• It is environmental friendly.
Bamboo flooring can be considered as one of the best choice among the other traditional hardwood flooring because of its durability and affordability. The increase in popularity of bamboo floors made many manufacturers and merchants appreciate all of the bamboo floor’s assets. Bamboo wood flooring is indeed comparable in maintenance, durability and installation with hardwood flooring.
The facts of bamboo flooring durability are one of the concerns of most shoppers since it is a new product. But bamboo floors’ overall durability and quality can be as good as a typical red oak floor. The Red oak flooring has been produced and released to the market first so it is considered as the standard in hardwood floors and has established a good track record. Still, experts say bamboo floors are very much similar to the red oak in terms of its overall durability.