Contract Flooring London
The Flooring Group provides contract flooring to customers throughout the London & Greater Berkshire areas.
The Flooring Group has been providing contract flooring services to customers since 1973, so is well placed to offer customers contract flooring of excellent value and professional service.
The Flooring Group has been providing London Contract Flooring for over 40 years so is well placed to provide contract flooring to all types of customers; including schools, hospitals, showrooms, offices, retail outlets and residential properties.
At The Flooring Group, contract flooring involves the supply and installation of the following services;
- Sheet & Tile Carpeting
- PVC Strip
- Sheet & Tile Vinyl
- Rubber Flooring
- Safety Floor Coverings
- Wooden Flooring
- Subfloor preparation;
- Shot Blasting
- Diamond Grinding
- Liquid DPM
- Pump & Hand-Applied Latex
- Pumped Sand & Cement Screeding
- Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Resin Flooring
- Astroturf & Synthetic Grasses
London contract flooring requirements involve a wide range of works as shown.
- Sheet & Tile Carpeting is a popular contract flooring option. Carpet tiles are replaceable and sheets help to add luxury and comfort to any space.
- Linoleum is a fully natural and durable type of contract flooring. Made out of cork and linseed oil, Linoleum is also fully recyclable and a very ‘green’ type of contract flooring.
- PVC Strip is a durable and regularly-utilised contract floor that can be installed to any premises.
- Sheet & Tile Vinyl offer a resistant form of contract flooring that can be applied to any high-traffic area. Vinyl tends to have comparatively long warranty and protective coating on top of the floor.
- Rubber is fully natural and offers the best plain colours in contract flooring. Rubber is regularly used commercially on stairs and in kitchens.
- Safety Flooring can be applied to any areas with this requirement.
- Wooden flooring is a beautiful type of contract flooring because it offers authenticity and natural appearance. Wooden flooring can come with a variety of finishes and also grains. Beware that wooden samples will not necessarily reflect the character of the wood, due to it being such a natural and variant product.
- Tarmac is an especially durable type of contract flooring that can be used by swimming pools, playgrounds and other areas which would usually expect damage.
- Concrete is a strong type of contract flooring that can provide a beautiful finish across a large area.
- Subfloor preparation is offered for all of our contract flooring services yet also as a stand-alone option. The Flooring Group can provide a variety of subfloor preparation works including timber underlayment, scarifying, diamond grinding, smoothing compounds, moisture testing and much more. The Flooring Group has over 40 years of experience in subfloor preparation.
- Hygienic Wall Cladding is a service to ensure a hygienic environment for staff and an appearance that impresses customers. By choosing The Flooring Group for your wall cladding, we can ensure that it suits your contract flooring.
- Resin Flooring can provide a stunning and seamless backdrop to any area. As a clean and authentic finish, resin is one of the most popular contract flooring options.
- Astroturf & Synthetic Grasses are a popular option for commercial gardens, play areas for staff and as a funky backdrop for customers. Synthetic grasses are a unique type of contract flooring that The Flooring Group has vast experience with.
If you would like to have contract flooring supplied, installed or both in London or Greater Berkshire or perhaps even further afield – please contact The Flooring Group’s Contracts Division;