Effective Cleaning Is Mandatory To Achieve Floor Safety
London flooring contractors are aware, that floor maintenance is very important. One essential aspect of correct floor maintenance is deep cleaning. Thus life of the surface is prolonged and the material is not only very attractive, but also safe. Here are more details, provided by London flooring experts:
- No matter the London flooring solution, the effective sanitising is a straightforward process. When we talk about safety flooring, the surface profile comprises good connection between foot and floor even in case of contaminants. Actually, London flooring contractors claim, that when the surface is maintained clean, number of the flooring aggregates is enough to break through the contaminants, thereby decreasing the hazard of a slip to one in a million.
- London flooring specialists remind, that in case of incorrect cleaning procedures, a dangerous level of soil and filth will be accumulated. Thus the potential risk of slip is increased to one in two.
- Every London flooring company should be aware of some crucial rules concerning step-by-step guides to manual, steam and mechanical cleaning. Customers should be well informed too. London flooring contractors reveal that a three step process stands behind the development of the right regime. Firstly the dirtiness should be singled out. Then the appropriate kit should be chosen and finally the right products and actions should be used.
- London flooring specialists explain, that identifying the type of soil is very important. Thus cleaning will be more effective and the appropriate equipment will be chosen. According to the type of the soil, various disinfecting approaches should be used. There is soluble or insoluble dirt; organic or inorganic; particulate; abrasive; greasy; tacky.
- Every London flooring company should ensure the correct kit to deal with accumulated dirtiness. This way the necessary time for sanitising will be less. When London flooring contractors talk about choosing the right kit, it’s not only about complying with the type and the size of the premises. It’s also about the appropriate machinery for the dirt you are coping with.
- London flooring experts advise to start with vacuuming or sweeping the loose soil. Actually manual sanitising is appropriate for immediate cleaning and day to day walked in filth. When it comes to persistent and stubborn greasy dirtiness, single mopping is not sufficient. It’s recommended to use a deck scrubber too.
- London flooring contractors claim that mechanical cleaning with the right machinery is very effective when it comes to greasy and stubborn dirtiness, because of even scrubbing and pressure. Depending on the space, it’s better to rely on mechanical instead of manual sanitising to save time.
- London flooring specialists point, that steam cleaning is very effective when organic soil is present (such as human waste and food). The high temperature during the steam procedure helps for elimination of most bacteria, so this method is perfect for bathrooms, kitchens and hospital wards. These are areas where high level of hygiene is mandatory.
- When we talk about relying on the precise cleaning agent and technique, London flooring contractors remind that relying on the exact detergent is essential. The other keypoint is strict following of the manufacturer’s instructions.
- One frequent mistake is using less cleanser which leads to less effective sanitising. The other pitfall is using too much detergent and this way decreasing the slip-resistance. This also leads to easy attracting of microbes and discoloration.
- London flooring experts explain, that detergents differ by acidic or alkaline base. When you need to dissolve fats and emulsifying soils, alkaline detergents are recommended. After usage of such alkaline cleanser, thorough rinsing is obligatory, because it’s very corrosive and may damage paintwork.
- London flooring specialists apply acidic detergents when they need to deal with inorganic soils such as limescale.
- There are also neutral cleaning agents, that are less aggressive and contain less chemicals. This leads to less environmental impact and makes these cleansers more user-friendly. These detergents are appropriate for contamination across a range of surfaces and usage on daily basis. However, heavy soiling will not be eliminated with them.
London flooring contractors summarise that combined techniques and cleansers may be applied when it comes to removing of food or human waste. Thus bacteria growth is reduced.
Inspired by www.contractflooringjournal.co.uk