Healthy And Safe Flooring Is Mandatory For Schools
When it comes to school buildings, every London flooring company is aware, that floor covering influences on healthy indoor environment. It’s very important to choose the right London flooring solution for different areas. London flooring contractors should comply with room demandings and particularities. Here are further details:
- When it comes to the entrance area, London flooring experts should rely on safe flooring system. It should also prevent the spread of dirtiness all around the property. London flooring specialists should also pay attention at reducing the potential for slipping. However, safety requirements should be also followed, they should not stop at the entrance of the building.
- Pupils will constantly move around and they won’t think about their safety. Therefore, the London contract flooring company should take this responsibility. London flooring contractors should choose slip resistant floor coverings for this purpose. According London flooring experts, installation of high-quality textile products will help for the additional slip resistance underfoot. Every London flooring company is aware, that textile floor coverings are not appropriate in every case. There are high-risk premises such as kitchens, bathrooms and hallways where health and safety executive compliant safety floor covering has to be applied.
- When it comes to London commercial flooring, specialists should also pay attention of the increasing number of allergies in UK. Actually, this is a problem, that should not be neglected in all places where people spend lots of time in close contact to each other.
- London flooring contractors point, that according to some researches into Sick Building Syndrome (SBS), people may be affected by risk factors, such as carpet fibres or fungal spores or dust.
- London flooring experts remind, that students and staff don’t have any control over working environment. For this reason, it’s important to think about the best London flooring solution from the very first beginning. This way the risk of allergies will be reduced at installation phases and initial design.
- London flooring specialists point, that one of the most frequent causes of asthma and various allergies is the exposure to dust mites in carpets and soft furnishings. The situation gets even harder with the use of central heating.
- It’s just wonderful that there are products on the market, that have been awarded with the prestigious ‘Seal of Approval’ from Allergy UK. Combined with the appropriate cleaning system, these London flooring solutions won’t accumulate dust mites and allergens.
In conclusion, London flooring contractors should always know that safety and health of final users are essential. London flooring manufacturers may recommend products, that can contribute for healthier and safer indoor environment.
Inspired by www.contractflooringjournal.co.uk