Polyurethane Resin Flooring Is Not So Beautiful But Hard
According to London flooring contractors polyurethane resin flooring is not the most elegant London flooring solution which is offered. However this option is super functional, especially when it comes to food industry application. It’s clear that this flooring solution is not really beautiful with appearance, but experts rely on it for dairies, breweries, food factories and big scale kitchens. London flooring specialists are aware, that polyurethane resin screed systems are very durable and it will be very hard to achieve the same results with other flooring type. If you ask your flooring company London, you will convince yourself, that polyurethane resin flooring is preferred for numerous demanding areas. Here are more details:
- When it comes to London commercial flooring and temperature, we may say that polyurethane resin flooring is amazing. For instance, when it’s installed at 8mm, it can bear in-service temperatures from –40 deg C up to 120 deg C. According to London flooring experts this means, that a pot washer discharging hot water at 80-90 deg C may be on the same flooring with a blast freezer. The difference with other London flooring solutions is that many of them will struggle if the temperature is above 60 deg C.
- Another important feature responsible to durability of this flooring solution London is the ingredient cement. It means that toughness is typical for this system. This is very important and means that the surface will stand up to machines that will be used on the floor and also to forklifts.
- Another essential feature of this London flooring solution is chemical resistance. So this proves again that polyurethane resin screed systems are wonderful option for food industry. Usually acids from foods, such as citric acid (citric fruits and juices) and lactic acid (diary process) are dangerous for flooring solutions such as epoxy-based systems.
- London flooring contractors claim, that there are also other hazardous acids contained in harsh cleaning chemicals. There are acidic solutions and hot caustic solutions, that endanger the surface. However polyurethane resin screed systems won’t be damaged.
- Another key element is the slip resistance. Greasy stains are common occasion in meat processing and packing lines.
- Polyurethane resin screeds are also perfect for wet areas. There are places in food industry for vegetable washing and fish processing so these london flooring solutions are great for such purposes.
- Every London flooring company is aware that when it comes to a seamless and monolithic flooring solution is nearly impossible to penetrate into the system and damage the surface below.
London flooring specialists conclude that for the hardest jobs it’s much better to prefer polyurethane resin screed systems instead of the most beautiful products on the market.
Inspired by www.contractflooringjournal.co.uk