Heywood Vloeren: Bespoke Hardwood Flooring
The Flooring Group’s latest partner is Heywood – a family owned Dutch company with over 20 years of experience. Currently directed by the Van der Heijden brothers – the second generation of timber industry producers, they have been offering bespoke timber and wood all over The Netherlands and Europe. Their main focus is on the middle and high-end global customers now.
Among the company product range are engineered “Multiplank” wood flooring, overlay parquet and solid wood floors. Their products are known for their bespoke design, thickness, dimensions with treatments such as brushed, smoked, distressed, hand and age scraping techniques, etc. In general, the company will supply only carefully customised products on demand.
Heywood’s mission is to continuously perform at the highest possible level, to be always innovative and make customers proud of showing their floors. The company has developed a Unique Selling Points (USP) to put their products ahead of the competition. These include:
- A family-owned business operating with strong tradition and values.
- Responsible Purchase Policy for every customer
- High Service, Flexibility and Timely Production plus Delivery
- ‘Design your own floor’ Bespoke Production
- Large assortment of unique designs, many refined treatments, wood species, and exciting timeless patterns.
- A vast choice of dimensions, colour, thicknesses, and grading options.
- Customer satisfaction, Quality and Reliability.
- Suitability for UFH – All engineered European Oak floors have an obligatory top layer on WBP Birch plywood. Both oak and birch have a high heat conductivity value (HCV). Therefore all Heywood engineered floors are suitable for having underfloor heating (UFH).