PRO-TEK – A New Generation Of Vinyl Flooring
The new PRO-TEK “WPC” Engineered Vinyl is a waterproof generation of flooring. The Pro-Tek collections are suitable for both commercial and residential use.
They have unique built-in benefits such as:
- New generation waterproof core construction
- Possibility to be installed in high humidity or damp areas
- Preparation of the floor is minimal compared to stick down vinyl
- No added costs and time for preparation of the subfloor
- Ability to be installed on contaminated subfloors
- The built-in underlay saves time
- Suitable for usage on wet underfloor heating
- Does not create allergy problems or gathers
- Perfect acoustic performance and reducing the impact and airborne sound
- Interlocking click installation system
- Adhesion free installation
- Reduced labour costs as installation is much easier and substantially quicker
- Floor is to be used immediately after installation
With all those characteristics PRO-TEK “WPC” is ideal for many commercial and retail customers.
The core structure of the company WPC plank and tile helps to hide subfloor imperfections. On the other side, the traditional glue-down vinyl planks often show subfloor imperfections.
The PRO-TEK WPC™ collections include 5 collections with an array of authentic designs and textures, which will suit all specifications and settings. Four of them, named Essential, Excel, Distressed and Excel Long Plank, all include wood effects, while the remaining fifth – Excel Tile includes eight tile designs, with marble, slate and travertine effects. All are phthalate-free and with 100% recyclable materials used in their construction.
To experience the quality appearance of PRO-TEK “WPC” customers can visit our website section Pro-Tek Flooring or The Flooring Group showrooms in Hampstead, Islington, Kensington, Knightsbridge and Fulham.