5 Top LVP Floors And Their Advantages
Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) floors are the new generation flooring technology that replaces solid hardwood floor and tile. The mimicking of wood images are so perfect, almost indistinguishable from real hardwood floors. LVP is waterproof, far less expensive and much faster and easier to install. It is perfect for wet areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms but can be used as well in living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms.
You can install LVP in humid water-logged markets and tropical locations throughout the world. It looks great, is easy to install over tile and other flat surfaces, and easy to remove if you decide to remodel.
5 Classic LVP Floors Which Will Stand The Test of Time
Here are the floors that will look stylish and fresh long after their warranty has expired.
- Shaw Floorte Palatino Plus, Museum which is a mid-toned classic colour. It is as real as any classic solid wood floor. This design is great for white kitchens and combines amazingly with blue or grey lower cabinets. The planks are 48 inches long.
- Shaw Floorte Palatino Plus, Stadium is a lightly coloured and looks just like white oak. This floating floor has a 12 mil wear layer and an astonishing 30-year limited warranty. It works perfectly well with modern finishes.
- This COREtec Bruges Oak is a 6 mm thick flooring with 48″ long planks and a 25-year warranty. The best part of it is that it can be installed without glue.
- Mannington Adura Max Dockside is the design with a gorgeous texture and colour. It comes in 6″ by 48″ planks. It is also 8 mm thick with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Mohawk Perfect Escape Praline floors have the 20mil wear layer, and are 7.5 mm thick, with planks that come in 6″ wide and 48″ long. This design has a 30-year residential warranty.