Marmoleum Marbled Inspired By Mother Nature
The new Marmoleum Marbled collection incorporates 90 colourways and two more marbled designs that will complement any contemporary space. As all the company’s linoleum floor coverings are produced CO2 neutral and made from up to 97% natural raw materials, customers can truly invite nature in.
There are 30 new colours to suit the current design trends. The Marmoleum Marbled range will blend in and definitely stand out while connecting not only other floor coverings but other surface finishes as well.
With this brand new collection customers will be defining natural spaces while rediscovering the beauty of a naturally CO2 neutral floor. The Marmoleum Marbled collection enhances the classic marbled pattern with 5 new and intriguing organic structures. The collection’s blend of colours provides versatility, especially when combined with other surfaces such as woods and stones.
Why choose Marmoleum Marbled flooring?
MADE BY AND INSPIRED BY NATURE
- Manufactured from up to 98% natural raw materials, at least 72% renewable resources and 44% recycled and reused materials
- NO plasticizers and synthetic additives
- CO2 neutral floor covering solution
- Low emissions and positive contribution to a healthy indoor environment
- The largest sustainable floor covering colour bank.
- The different patterns are effortlessly mixed or used alone
- Beautiful organic structures for interest and bring uniqueness
- Proven durability and performance over time
- Easy to install with the net-fit-seam technology
- Easy to maintain
Due to all these special characteristics, Marmoleum Marbled flooring is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas.