Outdoor Flooring Options For Style & Comfort
1. Composite Wood Decking
Probably the most versatile in terms of appearance, this outdoor decking can give the outdoor patio flooring either a rustic, homey feel or a chic, polished look. And composite wood decking provides the best of both worlds.
- Maintenance needs include only a simple clean off with soap and water.
- Fire resistance. The composite floors are made to be fire resistant and family safe.
2. Traditional Wood Decking
Real wood is the thing that can never 100% be replicated and can fit almost any style. It is classy and always trendy.
- Temperature. Wood is not retaining heat the same way plastic or composite does.
- Luxurious feel. Wood always brings the feel of wealth and prosperity and will help rise up the value of the property.
3. Porcelain & Ceramic Tile
Benefits of Using Outdoor Tile Flooring
- Cost. Gorgeous stone-look tiles are really affordable, with a gorgeous, realistic wood look as well.
- Maintenance. Tiles are famous for being super easy to clean – just mop or broom and nothing else.
4. Artificial Grass
With a realistic look and feel this turf has become recently a sought-after alternative to real grass.
Benefits of Artificial Grass
- Maintenance. No more mowing the lawn, setting up sprinklers as turf requires practically nothing
- Allergies. Turf is perfect for allergic to grass kids and adults
The bricks are not strictly limited to building houses. They can be a very powerful statement when used as a flooring. Nowadays more and more shades are available on the market, allowing for more freedom in the outdoor design.
Benefits of Brick Flooring
- Durability. Bricks are the most durable materials on the market
- Slip resistance. Brick is a natural slip-resistant material
- Environmentally conscious. It is made from (almost) all natural materials