Polyflor Launches New Adhesive Free Safety Flooring
Polyflor’s Polysafe QuickLay is a new loose lay safety flooring, that has been designed for adhesive-free installation. It can be laid over a variety of subfloors including the new concrete substrates of up to 97% RH. This collection is suitable for heavy commercial and residential traffic areas. They are perfect for a quick turnaround and where the sustainable slip resistance is a priority.
The Polysafe QuickLay collection features a contemporary tonal colour range of 12 shades with a selection of tonal hues and dementia friendly design schemes. Additionally, it has enhanced sustainable slip resistance of 45+ (slider 96).
Among the best Polysafe QuickLay benefits are:
- A loose lay safety flooring for a perfect adhesive-free installation
- The studded back technology allows moisture to escape from the subfloor
- Carborundum-free with contemporary decoration
- Uniform appearance and perfect matt surface finish
- Can be used for commercial, residential and educational premises
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472)
- Fully HSE compliant: 45+ RRL Pendulum (slider 96)
- Conforms to EN 13845 and 50,000 cycles abrasion test
- Sustainable wet slip resistance all throughout the guarantee of the product
Polysafe QuickLay features a 2.2mm embossed backing that facilitates moisture dissipation. As with all other Polysafe PUR ranges, it features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, and is UV cured for superior cleaning benefits.
Polysafe QuickLay PUR is 100% recyclable through the Recofloor scheme and it also contains recycled material.
This product is ideal no matter the subfloor and type of premise. General performance is enhanced dramatically and will definitely meet all the requirements of each client.
All Polyflor products can be seen on our website and London showrooms.