Retail Design Expo 2018
Retail Design Expo is the annual specialist retail brand and designing event from Reed Exhibitions. It brings together the finest exponents of retail design, branding, visual merchandising, and in-store experience. It provides customers with showcasing solutions from architects, designers, shopfitters and specialist contractors. The exhibition focuses on innovation and inspiration in every way and form. Retail Design Expo encompasses also additional features, among which are the outstanding Conference and Workshop Programme, the Innovation Trail and Awards, Designer Pavilion, the Student Awards, VM Christmas Market, Awards and Roundtables.
This year’s edition is dedicated to connecting as many elements of the ultra-creative retail design sector as it can and will take place at Olympia London in May. This is proven to be the only UK annual event where inspiration and enhancement of the business can meet with the final client.
In creating the right customer experience being a critical and crucial part in driving footfall and encouraging purchase, this exhibition is at the top of its game. It features every aspect of the retail success both visual and technological.
In 2018 The Retail Design Expo and Retail Business Technology Expo will combine their resource and provide the perfect forum.
Retail Design Expo will host many exciting features including:
- A major exhibition at the Olympia
- An extensive and interesting conference programme and seminars
- Theatres showing ever-inspiring and innovative designs
- A Design pavilion with eight extraordinary companies in the very centre of the floor
- Workshops with top architects, designers, and retailers
- Champagne bar designed to ease the connections between new and existing contacts
- Awards ceremonies such as The International VM Awards, Innovation Trail and Student Awards, etc
- Countless free networking opportunities
This event will be spectacular and solely aims to serve the total needs of the ones that are looking for ideas, answers and contacts.