The Importance Of Your ‘Back End’
In this article London flooring experts will not discuss the importance of effective advertising, because it’s already pretty clear. It’s time to focus on the so called ‘back end’ of your business. Here are more details:
- Actually, London flooring contractors claim, that the back-end process is essential for successful and prospering business. It’s also called the ‘customer journey experience.’ This is the phase when your clients actually experience what you have to provide. Some London flooring specialists define the ‘back-end’ as the engine of your company.
- When it comes to all those ‘front end’ activities such as sales and marketing communication, they are about making the sell. When it comes to your business reputation, you have to pay attention at ‘back end’ activities. London flooring contractors explain, that if the customer’s journey experience matches, your business will grow.
- London flooring specialists remind, that it’s very easy to destroy a company reputation. This may be result of bad performance or whatever. There is one simple truth not only for London flooring solutions, but for every company – what you claim and show at the ‘front end’ should be mirrored by your performance at the ‘back end’.
- London flooring contractors are aware that many companies don’t follow this rule, no matter it seems very easy. It’s clear that the old sales funnel model is not at all actual. Now is the era of new technologies and digital revolution.
- These days, London flooring experts point, that the straight forward route to purchase is not already followed by customers. Clients read about you in social networks, follow your posts, so you have to be very careful to balance ‘frontend’ and ‘backend’ in line.
- Let’s see how you should design the ideal customer journey experience! There are 3 basic principles.
- Be always emotional: You have to understand very well the interactions and touchpoints your clients have with your business. Customer’s emotions are of great importance.
- Walk the walk: Learn how to ‘walk’ in your customers shoes. This will help you a lot.
- Stand tall: London flooring contractors remind, that customer journey in your organisation should be owned by someone. Leadership is very important in this moment.
London flooring specialists summarise that you have to try to understand your customers’ needs, while providing products, services and solutions in line with their expectations.
Inspired by www.contractflooringjournal.co.uk