Vescent by Ulster Carpets
The newest collection of Ulster Carpets is called Vescent. It is a new eclectic contract stock collection designed exclusively to meet the ever varied demands of the international hospitality industry.
The collection features six contemporary designs named Linea, Nebula, Calx, Arbor, Vapor and Nexus, all covering 21 colourways. Vescent will complement with a guarantee any commercial setting and design.
- Vapor is structured in 2 colours. The specifications of this design are the layers of patterns, creating a texture that feels more like clouds or mist. The natural shades help to create depth.
- Calx is a design featuring 3 colourways. Two of them have neutral shades and the third one is bold crimson blue tones like lava.
- Nexus is the design that fused fretworks with it distressed, yet modern patterns.
- Arbor has a strong symmetry with a series of hexagons in the design. The art deco distressed look of it is emphasised by the 3 colourways.
- Linea presents fragments of shapes on a herringbone base layer in strong contrasting warm orange and grey tones.
- Nebula is the softest design in 5 colourways providing texture and subtlety.
All the neutral palette that is being used throughout the collection ties in with modern fabric and wallpapers while the experimental colours add a flash of a difference and accent for those who seek something different.
Vescent is available with no minimum order. This collection range is 4m wide and woven in 9-row Axminster quality, that features 80% wool and 20% nylon. They are ideal and very suitable for use in a huge range of all kinds of busy contract applications.
If you want to find out a little more about Ulster Carpets products, please contact us. Meanwhile, visit our website and explore the Ulster Carpets range.